Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Sunflower and Pumpkin Season -Cards with Spellbinders Dies


Time for a touch of Autumn. Summer is barely behind us but the gorgeous colors of the new season are too beautiful not to share.   

My card features two dies from Spellbinders   
   and paper from Graphic 45 French Country 12x12 paper collection


 I've been super busy using the gorgeous die Spellbinders Designer Series -Venise Lace Victoriana Crest by Becca Feeken recently and I can't seem to set it aside yet.  It's way too versatile and beautiful.  

I also used the brand new holiday release, Spellbinders Die D-Lites- Jack O Lantern Holiday 2017  - as an embellishment feature on one of the cards. This die doubles as the perfect pumpkin embellishment.  I just left the Jack-O-Lantern face off.  

As I mentioned, I've used this die recently on few different cards to showcase the versatility and the functionality of this particular die.  I have created a few DIY tutorials that can be found right here. 
DIY Tutorial Pumpkin Card, DIY Tutorial Elegant Blue Card



And here is one more close ups of today's fun card.   
I'm completely loving the Graphic 45 - French Country 12x12 collection. 


You can shop for all your Spellbinders dies here.   They have amazing sales and frequently have BOGO (buy one -get one)sales too!  
I  love being part of the Spellblogger Team.  
If you would like to be a Spellblogger, check out the details here: 


Products:
Spellbinders Designer Series -Venise Lace Victoriana Crest by Becca Feeken S6-125
Spellbinders Die D Lites Jack O Lantern Holiday 2017 Etched Dies  S1-018
Graphic 45 French Country 12x12 paper collection
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks- Vintage Photo
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks-Walnut Stain
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks MINI - Spiced Marmalade 

No comments:

Post a Comment