Thursday, July 13, 2017

Denim Papers and Fun Border Dies


It's Spellblogger time and the perfect opportunity to showcase some spectacular products that go perfectly together; beautiful new papers by Maja Design and fun dramatic new dies from Spellbinders.  

I created my card with new scrumptious papers from Maja Design called, Denim & Friends and the coordinating set of solids called Maja Design - Monochrome Collection  Shades of Denim & Friends The dark blue denim has some amazing rich brown accents.  


The gorgeous border work is from Spellbinders ...Spellbinders Shapabilities - Swirled Strip Etched Die .  Very cool - I'm in love. 

I also used the Spellbinders Shapabilities - Heirloom Oval  die for the centerpiece medallion under the floral cluster.  That's a darling die as well. 


The papers I used on this card are:
 "Dark Blue " from the Monochrome Shades of Denim" 12x12 collection and  "Paisley" from "Denim & Friends".

Shopping Details
The new Maja Design paper collection is available from the stores in the Store Finder link found here.  

You can shop for all the gorgeous "must have" Spellbinders dies right here.  Shop for Spellbinders  ( make sure to grab the
Spellbinders Shapabilities - Swirled Strip Etched Die  because you'll just adore it.) 

Here is a photo of the finished piece.


Thanks for your time today.  I value your visit.  If you would like to be a Spellblogger, check out the details here: 


Products Used:

4 comments:

  1. awesome card, love that die and papers!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! I have a similar Spellbinders die that I'm going to use to duplicate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just sooo gorgeous. I sooo love this simple and yet sooo elegant construction on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a denim girl so this collection is right up my alley. You do such gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete