Sunday, June 11, 2017

Succulent Stamp Fun

More Succulent Stamp Fun!
I've been having a wonderful time this past month using the newest release from JustRite Papercraft.  

My background stamp is from JustRite PaperCraft Succulent - Background Cling Stamps  and is great for experimenting with technique.  It's big and covers the entire background of an A2 card.  The size of the stamp is also ideal for folks who love mixed media ( and so many other crafting projects.) 

 Here is the gorgeous stamp.  


I have a number of other projects I made with this same stamp - and even a tutorial showing how I used the stamp: 
You can see the whole tutorial with my DIY bright cheery cards here
 You can see more warm and soothing examples here on my Hope-Butterfly card. 


But back to the card for today....

I used the Succulent stamp  to add dimensional layers simply by stamping onto colored cardstock and adding gold embossing powder for the outline of the stamp, then cutting the stamped images out.    I did use my amazing Misti Stamping Tool ( Most Incredible Stamping Tool  to stamp the images.  I'm hooked on that tool - just can't stamp without it these days.  

I added some accents to the edges of the cut-outs with Distress inks in Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Spiced Marmalade.
The layers add such a cool element. 

 Another close up of the card of this "must have" background stamp.  You can grab your stamp here.   



Thanks a million.  You can follow JustRite on Facebook  to find out about the weekly sales.  


JustRite PaperCraft - Background Cling Stamps  -Succulent -CL06001
Clear Embossing Ink
Heat It- Heat Gun Embossing Tool
Tray Mate - Craft Tray PP11710
Clear Embossing Powder - Super Fine Gloss
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Spiced Marmalade
Tim Holtz Mini Ink Blending Tools
Clearsnap Colorbox Fingertip Daubers ( Blending Tools)
Tsukineko Fantastix Blending Tools
Misti Stamping Tool ( Most Incredible Stamping Tool )

No comments:

Post a Comment