Sunday, March 5, 2017

Wishing You Luck for St Patrick's Day -Canvas Home Decor


St Patrick's Day - Good Luck Wishes from Petaloo

I am sending wishes for good health, good luck and happiness adorned with tons of green festive Petaloo Hydrangeas

St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner -  a celebration of all things green and Irish.  As the saying goes, "Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day", including Petaloo.  

Luck is never out of style or out of season  and everyone could use luck  - so I'm calling this a year-round piece.  It's also available in my ETSY shop while it lasts.  You can see it right here


You can see that I have adorned my canvas with Petaloo Darjeeling Hydrangeas in Green.
While the Hydrangeas are not clovers, they certainly are great substitutes.  They are cheery, fun and the package comes with a great mix of greens.   
My project was created using a 9"x12" canvas board.  I bought a separate wooden clover shape from JoAnn's and thought it would be a cool piece to hang for those who love seasonal decor.  My husband plays in an Irish Band so St. Patrick's Day is a big deal around my house.  


I added an edited version of the sentiment on the canvas so you can see it easier.
It reads:
For each petal on the shamrock
This brings a wish your way.
Good health,
good luck,
and happiness
for today and everyday.
(anonymous)
and one last look at the finished project - with a sense of the dimension of the project.  
You can find this piece and many others in my ETSY shop - right here.  Be the lucky one to grab it before some other leprechaun dances away with it.  

 It would look great framed or sitting on a stand for the season and year round.  Luck is never out of season.  

Happiness is crafting with Petaloo.  
Thanks for stopping to visit.

JoAnn's Fab Lab St Patrick's Day Plaque 1529-3426
Green Pearl Gems
Prima Finnabair Art Basics - Soft Matte Gel Medium 961428
Prima Finnabair Art Basics - Clear Gesso 961466
Spectrum Aqua - Nature Collection -color Boulder
9x12 Canvas board
Prima Color Bloom Spray Mist - Lime Wedge 573850
Lindy's Stamp Gang -Flat Fabio - Aloha Avocado
Color Box - Mossy


No comments:

Post a Comment