Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Winter Snowball Card Using JustRite Dies and Stamps




JustRite Dies and Stamps for Christmas and Winter
I have a simple yet beautiful frosty card I created using some dies and stamps from JustRite.  

Not a lot to this card, but sometimes simple is effective and I love the colors I chose.  

The background of the card  was created using JustRite Confetti Trio Background Stamps.
I thought I would dab the stamp with three different colored distress inks - Dusty Concord, Broken China and Bundled Sage.

The sentiment in the corner is JustRite Small Oval Christmas Tidings Clear Stamps and is stamped using Tim Holtz Distress ink in Faded Jeans.  

Finally the sweet little snowflake in the upper corner was created by cutting the circle from 
JustRite Four in a Square Die, then stamping the snowflake design from the JustRite Small Oval Christmas Tidings Clear Stamps.




Products:
JustRite Confetti Trio Background Stamps - CL05091
JustRite Small Oval Christmas Tidings Clear Stamps -CR05098
JustRite Four in a Square Die


No comments:

Post a Comment