Monday, July 11, 2016

Maja design and JustRite Mini-Album Wedding Card



Maja Design and JustRite Stamps and Dies

This is a mini-album wedding card that I created with the absolutely fabulous Maja Design Vintage Romance collection in conjunction with the newest dies and stamps from JustRite Papercrafts.   

Birth of a Mini Album
Mini-albums are really not something I enjoy - and truthfully this project didn't start out as a mini.  It had its humble beginnings as a card. 

 I pulled out my Maja Design and JustRite supplies and made a few diecuts using JustRite A2 Graceful Lines Die , which created the base shape of the card. However the Maja Design Vintage Romance collection has too many gorgeous papers that I needed to try die cutting a few of the sheets to decide which ones I liked best for my card.   It got crazy at my house - more indecision - more die cuts - more beauty - more confusion.   Finally I looked at the beautiful elegant pile on my desk and realized I didn't need to decide.  A mini-album was born. 

This is the front of my card.  As you can see, I punched a hole in all the pages and ran a binder ring through them.  Easy.  ( Just make your life easy and punch all the holes at one time in a stack so they all match up and are perfect).    
I used the following 2 dies from JustRite to create the front: 

Page 2 - the inside page is a graphic from the sheet of Ephemera Cards from the collection.  
Isn't this sheet of Ephemera Cards just divine?  

  Page three and four were sort of made at the same time.   I used the JustRite Hello Decorative Oval Frame Die  for the oval shape.  I cut the oval from one sheet of Vintage Romance, then added lace to the back of the negative space.    The actual die cut oval was then used on page four as the focal point.  

This is the die I used.  


The word "Love " is also a die from JustRite - JustRite Love Sentiment Die.  


The next page utilizes the dies as the center embellishment.  
JustRite Vintage Labels  Eleven Dies -DIE05066

This page has a few JustRite stamps added to it for accent and a sentiment.  


Thanks so much for stopping.  



Products:
Maya Design - Vintage Romance Collection
JustRite Papercraft
Maya Design Vintage Romance Collection
JustRite Vintage Labels  Eleven Dies -DIE05066
JustRite Love Sentiment Die -DIE05061
JustRite Best Wishes Sentiment Die -DIE05063
JustRite Hope Oval Frame Die - DIE05048
JustRite Small Oval Wishes Clear Stamp - CR05053
JustRite Joy Oval Die - DIE05049
JustRite Text Background Stamp CL05088
JustRite Hello Decorative Oval Frame Die -DIE05064

No comments:

Post a Comment