Friday, June 24, 2016

Poppy Card using JustRite Stamps



I'm here to show off my wonderful JustRite Papercraft dies and stamps.  The June releases are now available and my card just happens to be featuring one of the magnificent stamp sets - Multi-Step Poppies-CR-05055
Why is this Multistep stamp so cool? 

This is a multistep poppy stamp that helps you build your own flowers and  ink as you go.  
Why are these so cool?  Picture this is your head.....You have a gorgeous poppy stamp and you want the final stamped image to have some definition when stamped.  Perhaps you want the outline  of the image to be bold black  and you want the actual flower to be orange with a red /yellow inside.  
In the past you'd have to get out your colored markers and color the actual stamp with different colors, then stamp - while holding your breath for the results.  

No more!  The guess work is gone. These let you decide how to color your image one stamp at a time.  Go ahead and pull out the black and stamp.  Next grab the orange and stamp away with confidence.  Need a little red?  That's cool. Go for it with one of the stamp layers.  


I also used one of the prettiest dies on the market to help the softness of this card: JustRite Garden Circles Die. 




I used an embossing ink pad to stamp my image.  Then I covered the embossing powder with fine white embossing powder and heat set.  I knew I wanted the end result to be delicate.  

The papers I used were from Maja Design and are from the Coffee in the Arbour collection.  

Here are are some more close ups.  



Thanks so very much for stopping here.  I appreciate your time. 


JustRite Papercrafts - Chicken Wire Background Stamp-CL-05087
JustRite Papercrafts - With Sentiments Die -DIE 05070
JustRite Papercrafts - Multi-Step Poppies-CR-05055
JustRite Papercrafts - Garden Circles Die

No comments:

Post a Comment