Friday, June 3, 2016

June Flying Unicorns Card - Thinking of You with JustRite Stamps



Graceful Cards with Flying Unicorns June Kit

The Flying Unicorns June "Your Passion Your Art" kit was chock full of wonderful delights this month (well always actually).  From the gorgeous delicate 8x8 paper from Craft & You, to the Petaloo flowers this month.  I paired my kit with  some gorgeous accent stamps and dies from JustRite Papercrafts.

I used the JustRite Joy Oval Frame Die (DIE 05049) under the floral cluster.  Then I punched a border with Martha Stewart's Doily Lace Edge punch and stamped a border that says "Thinking of You" in script from JustRite Large Oval Sympathy Stamp ( CR-05055).

As a finishing touch, I topped the card with some blush pink velvet ribbon and added the Petaloo floral cluster featuring Petaloo Textured flowers - Garden Rosettes 1212214.   I added my own leaves and little itty bitty rose buds.   



If you missed the June kit, then you may want to consider the pre-order option available on the 20th of every month - with no obligations to purchase other months.  The kit does sell out quickly each month.  All the details are right here.  

Thanks for stopping here!


Products:
Flying Unicorn June Kit - "Your Passion Your Art" 
Craft & You 8x8 paper
Petaloo Textured flowers - Garden Rosettes 1212214

1 comment: