Thursday, June 9, 2016

Hope Card Using Flying Unicorn and JustRite

Flying Unicorns June Kit "Your Passion Your Art"

This is a card I made using the wonderful soft papers from the Flying Unicorns June kit.  The small project papers this month are from DoCraft - Floral Muse collection.  Since the papers are delicate, I thought I'd continue on with that look.  

I used the Prima flowers and metal trinket that also came in the kit, but added my own stamps and dies from JustRite Papercrafts.  



These are the dies and stamp set I used:


I started the card using the JustRite A2 Cardfront  Basics Dies DIE-05047 and made my card background mats from the DoCraft paper.  These mat dies.....well let me tell ya - my new favorite card making tool.   I used to cut mat after mat after mat and each would have wonky edges.  It would make me nuts.  Then I received the Cardfront Basics Die and it's a perfect cut everytime and super quick.  You can even double up and cut two at once if you want. 
 Man,  that's maximum efficiency!  hahahaah 

The adorable little key charm is from the Flying Unicorn Locks and Keys Metal Adornments.


Visit the Flying Unicorn store right here 

If you missed the June kit, then you may want to consider the pre-order option available on the 20th of every month - with no obligations to purchase other months.  The kit does sell out quickly each month.  All the details are right here. 

Thanks for stopping here!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment