Monday, May 2, 2016

Watering Can and Card Gift Set - Maja design

Maja Design May Mood Board.  

The May Mood Board at Maja Design is now posted on the blog.  You can find the details all right here.  The Mood Boards are meant to  inspire in a number of ways; from the color palette , from the images provided, and from the quote and words.  
You do not need to use them all in your creation.  You can create anything you choose.

Click here to play along.  Entries due May 26th and should be emailed  here moodboard@majadesign.nu

  I took my inspiration from the image of the watering can and used the watering can I had saved on a shelf in my basement.  Not terribly original, but still tons of fun to create.  

 You can find this Watering can set  here in my ETSY shop along with other items in my ETSY shop .

I created a matching card as well.  I thought it would make a great gift set.  


This is the watering can before and after I altered it.  


These are the papers I chose from the collection: 

Time for Reflection (B side)
Flourishing  (A side)
Tags &  Journaling Cards ( A and B side)

Here are a few more close ups of the projects: 







Thanks for stopping by. You can find this set and other items in the ETSY shop.   


Time for Reflection (B side)
Flourishing  (A side)
Tags &  Journaling Cards ( A and B side)
Prima Flowers - Royal Menagerie - Maude 583361
Prima Soprano flowers - Purple 561697
Petaloo - Burlap Blossoms Ivory   pl-1650-003
gold trim
Lace
hemp twine

1 comment:

  1. What pretty colours! And the watering can idea is brill! Lovely projects :):)

    ReplyDelete