Monday, March 30, 2015

Mojo Monday with the Flying Unicorns


 Mojo Monday

Each Monday the Flying Unicorns hosts a sketch challenge - we call the "Mojo Monday".  This is my week to use the sketch and inspire your Mojo.  The weekly challenge can be found here.   Use whatever is in your stash and upload it to the challenge forum

So with that, Escape Kitty and I are up today strutting Kitty's stuff.   Kitty's being attended to by a team of cherub angels.  ahhh, that's the life.  Meanwhile she leaves me to do the work of scrapping the scene. 

The gorgeous sketch by Alda Stevens was a joy to use.   I pulled out the stash of Glitz "Pretty in Pink" that I bought from the Unicorn Store to use on my USTREAM show, March 18th.    It's one of my favorite  out-of-print collections, so make sure you scoop these papers up from the store here and use every little scrap like I am.  "waste not"! 



These papers lend themselves to lots of luxurious layering.   I also have accents of 2Crafty Chipboard (you can find a great selection of 2Crafty here).  I left the chipboard "neked" because the natural color of the chippies is rich and warm in keeping with the overall feel of the layout.    It's gotta be warm if it's for Kitty.  

I used the "Corner Doodled" 2Crafty Chippie in the top corner and '" Chicken Barbed Wire" in medium size near the photo layers.  You can also find more inspirational; pieces with 2Crafty Chipboard here






Supplies:
Glitz Pretty in Pink Collection  - Pretty in Pink Toile P13753
Glitz Pretty in Pink Collection  - Pretty in Pink Stripe P13722
Glitz Pretty in Pink Collection  - Pretty in Pink Roses P13746
2Crafty Chipboard Corner Doodled cr0059 ( you can find 2Crafty here)
2Crafty Chipboard Chicken Wire m00400
Prima Clear Stamp 544980
Prima Flowers - Winthrop Collection Garnet 577728
Prima Coffee Break SIIC 576219
Prima Flowers Bristo Blooms Teal 553050
Prima Color Bloom Mists - Deep Teal 580322 ( you can find all the Color Blooms here)
Prima Color Bloom Mists Tea Stain 573836
DieNamics - Dies Wild Greenery MFT-576
String Pearls
Martha Stewart edge punch




1 comment:

  1. Your layout is beautiful, Jennifer. And, my very favorite model is perfect. I love the pretty flowers and colors - awesome take on Alda's sketch. As always, thanks for sharing. P.S. I rarely get a straight on photo of either of my cats - as soon as they see me lurking with a camera or phone - they turn their fuzzy little heads!

    ReplyDelete