Tuesday, August 26, 2014

2Crafty Project for Sept - Baby Mini-Album

Hello.  Jennifer Snyder here with you  sharing a baby photo album.  I created this for a special friend who is having her first child.  Since 2Crafty has some wonderful baby chipboard pieces, I thought an adorned photo album would be an ideal gift for new parents. 

With all those photos excited new parents take, they will most certainly need a brag book to pass around at every opportunity.  

The hardest part for me was choosing which chipboard pieces I would use. 

So first, let me tell you which 2Crafty chipboard pieces made it onto this little baby project:

2Crafty products used: 
 "Funky Frames" 
"Precious - Loopy Font"
"I Just (Heart) This Kid"
"Carousel Horse" 


I kept my chipboard pieces very simple in terms of surface treatments.  On the close up below, I selected the "Funky Frames" (fr0021) and the word "Precious - Loopy Font".

I decided to paint them both yellow and accent with light pink ink of the edges.



The photo below shows my focal point as the chipboard piece "I Just (Heart) This Kid".  For consistency, I also painted and inked the edges for accent.  As a final touch, I did outline the words and heart with a glitter gel pen.

The photo doesn't really show the delicate sparkle - like angel kisses on the chipboard.  At least that's what I think.


I have selected the "Carousel Horse",  unit code (m00050), as the perfect end page of my photo album.
I coated this with embossing enamel with gold flecks mixed in it.


Here are some close ups of the chipboard pieces.   You can see what a beautiful and delicate design the "Carousel Horse" is.   The little sentiments  I used were printed on my computer and sized to fit.







Thank you for stopping by today.

Supplies:
Prima Flowers - Chantelle Medallion 
Prima Flowers - Adelynn Absolute 574703
Prima Color Bloom Mists  - Sorbet - 573874
Prima Color Bloom Mists  -Cotton Candy 573737
Prima Resin Angels
Maja Design Papers - Coffee in the Arbour  - Homemade Lemonade COF688
Maja Design Papers - Coffee in the Arbour  - Let's Share a Cookie COF691
Maja Design Papers - Coffee in the Arbour  - Flourishing Garden COF690
Maja Design Papers - Coffee in the Arbour  - Lemon Merangue Pie COF689
Colorsnap Mixd Media Inx - Peaches
Prima Metal Dies  -572785
Stampendous aged embossing enamel 



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous album and the chipboard pieces look good.I love your arrangement of the flowers and chipboard.So pretty.

    ReplyDelete