Monday, June 2, 2014

Flying Unicorns - Off the Page Project - The Bench Where I Met You




 Welcome to the Flying Unicorns Kit of the Month - Off the Page project. 

Flying Unicorns present June's 2014 Your Passion. Your Art. featuring the long awaited release of the newest collection from Riddersholm Designs Tailgate Marked !


http://www.flyingunicornstore.com/category_s/1339.htm
The kits are amazingly unique and every month we include an off the page project. This month you will receive a galvanized steel park bench ready for you to get creative with.
And this is what I did with my park bench.  I added some 2Crafty chipboard topped with embossing power.  I added some beautiful Tatiana flowers by Prima Marketing.  I added some resins from Prima as well.   I finished with some ribbon and done  easy. 






Come join us at the Flying Unicorns to see what we're up to and how you can have some crafting fun.


Supplies:
June's 2014 Your Passion. Your Art
Bench - Darice Mini Garden Tin BenchTIN788GB-L
Prima  Flowers Tatiana - Victorian 566364
Prima Resins 892029
2Crafty Chipboard  - I love you word, Flower Medallions, Elegant Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment