Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Prima Holiday Jubilee Winter Wonder Table Decoration

 

Prima's Holiday Jubilee was great for creating this serene winter scene from an old holiday card/photo holder that I bought in a thrift store.  I bought the piece because it looked fascinating. I was not really sure what I'd use it for but at thrift store prices, ya gotta grab up the goodies when ya find them. 

 When I saw this collection, I knew it was exactly what I had in mind.  This piece can be used as a decoration or as a card holder, it's original intended purpose.




OK my favorite thing to do with Say it In Crystal flourishes....I leave them on the plastic backing and just adhere  the plastic backing to my project.  This lets me use the crystal flourish on almost any altered item.

I used the Prima Merci Sprintime flowers as my snow by cutting them apart and unraveling the lace.
Then I painted a pine cone white.

Thanks so very much for stopping by.   It's never too soon to start those Christmas and holiday projects.

Prima Supplies:
846046 Holiday Jubilee Collection -Dear Santa Paper
846428 Holiday Jubilee Collection -Holiday Memories Paper
846459 Holiday Jubilee Collection -Christmas Angel
569976 Holiday Jubilee Collection Resins
713669 Say It In Crystals (2 packages)
891206 Ingvild Bolme Chalk Ink -Teal Damask
566708 Prima Merci Springtime Flowers
565763 Prima Frost Mini Sachet Flowers
571320 Prima Serenity A Flowers

Other Supplies:
Large Snowflake Punch
Pine Tree Die cut
White Acrylic paint
Pine cones
Cardboard

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning! I'm now following you after finding this on a google image search. Stop by and visit if you get the chance.

    Hugs,
    Meri

    ReplyDelete