Tuesday, May 21, 2013

New to the USA! Friday 13th 100% collection- from Poland and the Flying Unicorns

New to the United States!  this fun, playful and exciting line of papers from Friday the Thirteenth.
Dress them up for feminine layouts or grunge them up for masculine pieces. They also make super great county chic pages.


Flying Unicorns is the first to bring this collection to the US.  I thought it would be a great backdrop for my dandelion photo.

I used the Mojo Monday sketch for this.  


Look at this amazing sketch by Tammy Henderson (Simplyme).  











I took this last weekend.  It's pretty but such a pesty pest in my yard.  Or should I say my much needed weedy garden.  

Come visit  the Flying Unicorns and see what we have to offer you. 



Supplies: 
( includes: Claudine Hellmuth - Foam Stamps Domestic
  Petaloo Flowers - New Camelia - white 1555300)
Art Anthology Mist - Timeless
Tsukineko Walnut Ink - Java
Prima Stamp 555115
Martha Stewart punch - Large Wild Flowers
Archival Ink - Coffee




Gesso



5 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a gorgeous page!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh... ANOTHER favorite for me!! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh jen This is fantastic such nice detail nice work girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing looking papers, and such a beautiful layout inspired by that sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen, just popped by to say congrats on your win at Prima! I love your tag with all the layers and fibres - awesome!! And this layout is also amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete