Sunday, April 21, 2013

Wedding Day Joy -Inkido

  What a great way to start the week by presenting you some pretty papers, stamps, flowers and embellishments? 

I present Wedding Day Joy which features the Inkido Beautiful Memories Collection and many other products, including one of their wonderful stamps. 



Here are some of the fabulous Inkido products I used. 


Here is a close up of the top cluster where you can see the fun Inkido stamp of heart garland.  I wrote the word love with my black marker. 


I really love the beauty in each of the ATC cards on the Inkido Beautiful Memories - Beige Flowers paper.  I wish I had many more sheets for this particular paper.  It can be cut apart and used so many ways.   I love tucking it under my clusters for such a stunning accent to the page. 

I used a piece of chipboard from Blue Fern Studios - Blooming Foliage and covered it in Stampendous
Shabby Pink Embossing enamel.


In the image below, you can see that I cut out the butterfly from the Beautiful Memories -Pink Butterflies paper and added some crackle glue to the wings.  

Can you see the delicate pink Inkido heart pin sticking out of the cluster?   


The Inkido products are so delicate and romantic.  They were the perfect choice for me to create this wedding layout which is part of a complete album for the Bride and Groom.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Please visit the Inkido blog to see what the other Design team members are creating.

You can purchase Inkido products from the Flying Unicorns.



4 comments:

  1. Oh Jen, your wedding pages are the best! If I wanted to be reminded on mine, I'd send you some pics to create a page for me too. LOL I alwasy admire your color schemes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jennifer! So elegant and soft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this beutiful and romantic page! And your love and passion about your art makes me so happy! Hugs from Ulrika!

    ReplyDelete