Sunday, January 13, 2013

Inkido - Design Member


Finally!  I've been waiting a long time with exciting news that I am designing for Inkido from Scandinavia.  Now I can shout it!  

I am proud, honored and excited to be designing for Inkido - PaperCraft Scandinavia. What a thrill for me to be using such divine products and to be working with this dream team. 

If you are not familiar with this company, I am hoping I can "Jen-able"  you to fall in love with it like I have.   The newest collection is rolling off the printers and the design team cannot wait to show it off.  

So thank you, Inkido!  And here's to an exciting year of design. 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you, Jennifer! You will do great things for them!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one!!! You will have to stop sometime soon for I am running out of ways to congratulate you LOL!!!! They are very privileged to have you on their team...know you are going to create stunning work with their products....!!!

    ReplyDelete