Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Angel - The Color Room Palette #90 - Scraps Of Darkness


Angel - The Color Room Palette #90 - Scraps Of Darkness
I am having so much fun with this palette #90 for The Color Room so I created a second layout. 

This is a photo of my niece that I took in October, 2011.  She looks so sweet here.  

I paired it with the wonderful starkness of the Bo Bunny Enchanted paper from the Scraps of Darkness Dec. Kit -Winter's Eve.  The kits are magnificently assembled and can accommodate any style of scrapping, from the romantic to shabby chic, grunge, alternative, or just fun loving.  Check the kit out and see for yourself.  


Here are the close ups.   Below, I used the Bo Bunny chipboard dress shape and added Sizzix wings with the magenta tulle. 


Here is the Color Room Palette #90:


Thanks for looking.  I appreciate your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment