Thursday, September 15, 2011

Scraps of Darkness Sept Passages Kit It's REVEAL DAY!



Here is the Sept.  Scraps Of Darkness Kit, Passages. 

"I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
                                      ~ Robert Frost ~ 
What is Reveal Day to me? 
 I can relate Reveal Day emotions and excitement to Christmas Day.   The planning starts a few weeks earlier (OK I am a procrastinator).  You wait to get your paycheck (which is the kit)  and then you shop and bake like a crazy person.  Big accent on the SHOP!  Love that part.  Not real crazy about the bake, but it's part of the ritual for the big day. 

The shopping and baking are akin to creating the layouts.  I think carefully about what gifts I  want to purchase my husband or children just as I also have to think about the look  and feel of the paper and embellies of the kit.  What look do I want to achieve - what message am I conveying and most important , what photo selections I make.

When I am satisfied and I have my scrapping done, I sit and wait for the big day.  It can be a agonizing wait.  Remember that loooooong wait as a child?  ugh - it dragged on for ever it seemed.    You day dreamed about opening your gifts and the joys of Christmas morning.

Well, before Reveal Day, I wonder what path the rest of the design team wandered.  What styled will be mastered.  What innovative design will they showcase.  ohhhhh soo exciting.
What I love about Scraps Of Darkness kits are that they provide you with the ability to be as diverse as you want them to be.  Turn it romantic, vintage, whimsical or grunge it up!  It all works  with this kit.

ANYWAY the long wait is OVER!!!!!
 Here is what you will find inside this kit. 

*4 double sided papers from Bo Bunny's Etc. Collection and 6 double
 sided papers from the World Traveler Collection by Teresa Collins
*12x12 Chipboard from the Etc. Collection by Bo Bunny
*Doily Flowers by Jenni Bowlin
*World Traveler Trims by Teresa Collins
*Prima Brick Wall clear stamp
*Prima Toggle - Bobbins
*2 Cork disks
*Vintaj Arte Metal Bric-A-Brac
*A fabulous new sketch by Suepup, created just for our Passages kit

I am sure you will love this beautiful collection.
Click
here to see what I have done with the kit as well as the beautiful creations of the entire wildly talented Scraps Of Darkness Design Team .  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment